search this blog

10.01.2012

the weekly creative #2

sewingbarefoot
Thanks to all of you who linked up during week #1 of The Weekly Creative. Seriously, you guys rock. You linked up so many awesome projects last week and made my first link party a success. It was so hard to choose just a few to feature, but here they are:


[1] I LOVE this September door from  Soul and Company. Those leaves are lovely.
[2] These Easy Picnic Placemats from Life's Abundant Adventures are too cute for words.
[3] This Gobble Gobble Snack Mix that The Best Laid Plans whipped up looks delicious and cute!
Sounds like something my husband would love...

If you were featured, feel free to grab a button:


sewingbarefoot

sewingbarefoot

Now...onto this weeks party :) 

The rules are pretty simple:
[1] Link to a specific post & feel free to link as many projects as you'd like.
[2] Share any kind of "project": sewing, crafting, recipes,  photography, life, etc. We love it all!
[2] If you have time, visit at least 2 other links and show some comment love.
[3] Become a follower of my blog (not required, of course, but I love new followers. You can also find me on facebook).
[4] Stop by next week to see if your project has been featured.
[5] Please link back to my blog so others can share in the fun.
[6] Keep creating :)

Thanks for stopping by to link up your awesome projects. I can't wait to see what everyone's been up to this week...

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Shannon. (I love the button btw) Happy to be linked up here again!

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for hosting and for featuring me! Happy Stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Your party is getting her legs! Whoop! Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon! Thank you so much for featuring my September Leaves! You are the Best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shannon,
    Thank you for hosting so fun party.I'm glad it's my first time here!
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shannon,
    I love your interesting blog.I´m your newest follower.I hope you will come back visiting my blog and maybe even follow me back.
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up. I am your newest follower and I LOVE your notebook covers.

      Delete
  7. Shannon, I was thrilled to return from vacation and realize you had featured my Gobble Gobble Snack Mix! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...