search this blog

3.26.2013

sunshine makings: infinity cowl


I had the privilege of testing Sunny Stitching's infinity cowl pattern before she posted it to her Etsy site, Sunshine Makings. Jessica's pattern is fun, easy to understand and the final product is BEAUTIFUL.

Jessica's picture:

I'm not a very advanced crocheter, so if I could make it, you could too!

Check out her new pattern here :)
Happy crocheting!

[Oh...and if you don't crochet, Jessica sells the finished infinity scarves here].


Photobucket
[p.s. this post may be linked to any number of these blogs]

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon! I love that crochet pattern. I'm going to pin it for later! I'm working on an infinity scarf right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being a fabulous tester for my pattern, Shannon! Yours turned out really well and looks beautiful on you! :-) Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, I tested jessicas pattern as well. Your right very easy to follow, beautiful pattern!
    Love the way yours looks on you.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Shannon, love it!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I wish I could crochet! I may have to try to convince my sister in law to make this for me. :)

    I'm visiting from the Someday Crafts link party.

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...